We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet 2015

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
1 review
Save Topic
easyjet 2015

Hi everyone ,

waiting for easyjet to release 2015 flights which I think is around end sept / October time .

this year they only fly on Tuesday and Friday to Antalya so my question is do they normally keep to the same schedule or does it change every year .

booked regnum carya hotel only with cosmos , Thursday to Thursday October half term 2015 but managed to change it to Friday without charge last week , even monarch are not flying on Thursday next year again just Tuesday and Friday but they are coming in too expensive so hoping for a bargain with easyjet on release day lol

karen

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: easyjet 2015

Haha yes I'm a control freak treaclechops! Our friends that are coming with us thought I was talking about this year not next!!

Edited: 14 August 2014, 13:30
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: easyjet 2015

Ha ! Yes I was saying to my husband about our holiday and having 5 booked he actually seemed to be agreeing so I said you don't know which I am on about and he said yes next October! I sometimes think he switches off with me !! Lol so well done him for keeping up !

Just looked Angela and booking.com do not go past July yet. Looked for my date this year and ridiculous prices! Cookie suggest hotels.com and they were more than I paid for flight and hotel.

Hope they sort the mess out soon! Yes Xanadu Island is plan B ! Or the new Amara Island ! Only just opened!

Lancs
Level Contributor
292 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: easyjet 2015

Hi Toady

I'm getting do confused about the Monarch booking you have for 2015 at Regnum, should I be worried too?

I've booked AI accomodation only at Regnum end June beginning July 15, as you know.

Are Monarch honouring the accomodation bookings made prior to it being taken off ?

Or should I be looking to book alternative for my 2nd week?

or do u think I should ring them up?

regards

x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: easyjet 2015

Hi cookie

Mine is more, complicated as my flight with Monarch went off sale and now the hotel. I had a package. Yes they are saying booking will be okay but no more new bookings being taken.

I would just ring for peace of mind to see if your told the same as me!

I use their excellent ring back service.

I could have room only but only the exact dates.

It is being addressed or so i was told!

Lancs
Level Contributor
292 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: easyjet 2015

hi

yes I understand that for you it isn't plain sailing

I hope they or someone puts flight on for the Saturday.

I will give them a ring and let you know

x

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,151 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: easyjet 2015

Hi

Just read a blog via Monarch's Facebook page http://bit.ly/flights-schedule regarding planning schedules

When we get alterations to our flights not always down to the Airlines but the slot allocation people

Advised to book seats early - prices rise as availability decreases

Quite interesting if you have a spare 5 minutes

Angela

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,151 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: easyjet 2015

Hi everyone

Just to let you know easyjet updated their Facebook page today to say they hope to launch summer 15 schedule in September

Best wishes, Angela

28. Re: easyjet 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17