We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Hi. I'm considering a hotel only option booking to Belek with this company. Never used them before and would welcome any feedback from forum members who have used them. Many thanks.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Have just booked a four night stay hotel only for March. Hoping all goes well. Usually use alpharooms but got a very good deal with sunshine.co.uk

Kent
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

I used them to book a hotel only with 1-00 deposit, i ended up cancelling it and only lost a pound, very good customer service

Wendy

Sunderland
Level Contributor
305 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Used them loads of times, part of hays travel who are the biggest independent travel agent in the uk..never had an issue and normally a great price... Also they are Sunderland based so that gets my vote...

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

We used them for our November holiday to the Maxx royal great price, and great service, they keep us informed when our flight changed time even though it was only 5 minuets differance.

We would not hesitate to use them again.

Karen

South West England...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Hi Turkey lover cornwall,

Cant help with your question but it was nice to see another turkey lover from "kernow land", we are now addicted to the Belek area and have recently visited the susesi and rixos, before that lara beach (barut lara), we are off to the voyage in a few months, started to look for our october holiday, we would like to go to the maxx, but will see what the prices are first !! i cant see trelawneys army coming lol

cornwall
Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Thanks everyone for your help.

cornwall
Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Hi Freak. We love turkey but only second time to Belek. Love Side and Lara and the Barut Lara has very special memories for me having been 15 times! Looking forward to the Maxx Royal next month.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

I've used them 3 times for flights and accommodation & transfers and I have been really happy with the service each time and everything ran so smoothly. I have just booked accommodation only to Malta with them for May. They are doing a £1 low deposit at the moment, they did it last year as well when I used them for my Xanadu Island booking.

Good luck.

Sue

Scotland,UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

We have used Sunshine several times now for flights, hotel and transfers and all have been fine. We have booked through Sunshine again this year for our 3rd visit to Voyage Belek in July.

Kent
Level Contributor
38 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking with sunshine.co.uk

Hi,

We booked our 2015 holiday through Sunshine.co.uk who are an "ABTA" member. However please be aware that their "supplier" who they purchased the holiday from was NOT, so when things went wrong there was nothing ABTA could do to help other than offer advise. This is a real shame because in general we found Sunshine to offer a good service at competitive prices and this was not the first time we had booked through them. However until this loophole is closed we would not recommend them to friends or family and would have to give serious consideration before booking through them again in the future.