We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Club Phokaia

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Club Phokaia

Does anyone know whether this Hotel has wireless internet access and a gym?

2 replies to this topic
Stockport, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Club Phokaia

Hi Angloz

Yes it has wifi in the reception area. Plenty of space to relax and catch up on emails. They also have a gym.

I have a group booking if you want to join us for either week 9 June and or 16 June. You get a special rate and an option to join in additional activities.

My social group guests are from all over the UK & a few from Sweeden. They are a mix of couples and singles 30-60 age range. They come for sport and or dance. I offer the option of dance classes with teaching in our own private dance room and social dance in the evening. Please feel free to email me at peter@skiandrock.co.uk Regards Peter

Stockport, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Club Phokaia

Hi Angloz

Yes it has wifi in the reception area. Plenty of space to relax and catch up on emails. They also have a gym.

I have a group booking if you want to join us for either week 9 June and or 16 June. You get a special rate and an option to join in additional activities.

My social group guests are from all over the UK & a few from Sweeden. They are a mix of couples and singles 30-60 age range. They come for sport and or dance. I offer the option of dance classes with teaching in our own private dance room and social dance in the evening. Please feel free to email me at peter@skiandrock.co.uk Regards Peter

Reply to: Hotel Club Phokaia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Foca
Recent Conversations