We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Meri

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Meri

We are staying at the Hotel Meri in August, but so far I haven't seen any reviews on it. Has anyone stayed or visited this hotel, overlooking the lagoon? Does it have a private sandy beach, as advertised? Any info at all about this hotel would be greatly appreciated!

fethiye
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Meri

Hotel Meri is on the beach and yes it is sandy, this hotel is on the back road of the lagoon, the views are wonderful.

Try this link for my photo site numbers 64 + is some of the pic of the beach and area.

www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp…

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Meri

Me and my girlfriend are also travelling to Hotel Meri this summer but we will be going home on the 1st August. It looks fantastic and I can't wait. We haven't managed to find many reviews but everything I have heard seems positive, there are some stunning photos if you search on google images. The official website is www.hotelmeri.com and that has some good photo galleries.

Hope you have a fab holiday!

If you want to chat about it before/afterwards email me on nickmcd333@hotmail.com or add me to MSN messenger (if you have it)

Serbia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Meri

can you send me a pictures of Hotel Meri because I would like to go there whit my wife.

Thanks

dalton@sbb.co.yu

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Meri

Me and my girlfriend are going in three weeks time (can't wait), and I'll be taking photos so I'll send you some when we get back.

England
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Meri

hi me and my boyfriend are also staying at hotel meri were going 24th july for two weeks we have also been searching it on the internet and it does look amazing, were so excited but i was also wondering if there are any people that could tell me a little more about what to expect, perhaps let me know how expensive restruants, bars and cabs are into town because in all the reviews we have found it only mentions them having one nights entertainment a week. and if anyones tried the white water rafting there as well i'd like to know whether your'd recommend it? anyway i hope you lot also going have a great holiday!!

England
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Meri

ALSO jemjan i dont know who you have booked your holiday with but i booked mine on lastminute.com and on the site theres a bit of info it may or may not help you, they have couple of pics aswell!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Meri

The official website is hotelmeri.com which has some info and there are some reviews if you search google. It sounds fantastic, I am so excited and can't work properly cos I keep looking at photos and stuff!

If you are there while we are staying (17/07/06 for two weeks) look out for us and don't forget to say hello! It's Nick and Amy. You can't miss me, I am slightly asian by appearance (but not asain at all by nature!) about 5" 7' and slightly overweight, Amy is thin and white with mousy brown hair.

I have been to Turkey twice before (Marmaris) and my parents have been a couple of times more. I love Turkey and if you've not been before I'm sure you will love it too.

I think Olu Deniz is slightly more expensive than other resorts, but more refined and laid back. The dolmus (bus) is usually cheap for travel and taxis are usually less then British prices too.

Email me at nickmcd333@hotmail.com if you want some pictures as I've been hoarding them on my PC for about 4 weeks!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Meri

This picture gives a fantastic view of the lagoon and then hotel from the sky.

aboutfethiye.com/fethiye_photos/oludeniz_sky…

England
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Meri

Thank you for that info!! i looked at that pic and it does look lovely- looks like the perfect place! lol and yeah il look out for you your probably notice me and my bf im 17 and look it and his 24 and doesnt look young for his age if you get what i mean lol! well i hope you have a good holiday anyway

thanks again

sunnybluesky

10. Re: Hotel Meri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz