We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

Can anyone tell me what snacks are included in the AI package and what you need to pay for.

We are off next weekend and just wondered if crisps/nuts were included or are things like that extra.

Thanks.

Dalton in Furness...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

Hi Helen

We stayed at this hotel last August for 2 weeks. There are plenty of snacks during day, late breakfast, ala carte restaurant for lunch or use the snack bars for pizza, sandwiches etc. You must try the spring rolls they are gorgeous!!!! Ice cream served once a day - usually for an hour. Then cakes later in afternoon. They also serve supper about 11.00 p.m. If you want crisps/nuts etc you will have to buy these. Drinks are served all day but after midnight you have to pay. If you want freshly squeezed orange juice with breakfast you have to pay extra - I paid a couple of times as a treat - it was delicious. You will love this hotel - everything is brill about it - we had no complaints about it at all - I'm sure you've read the reviews - no bad ones at all. We are going to Sarigerme Holiday Village in 2 weeks - after reading reviews wish we had booked to go back to Belckiz - but her, going with open mind and going to enjoy it anyway. Sure you will have brill hol!!! Carol

Mentioned in this post
Sarigerme
Sarigerme
Mugla Province, Turkey
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

Thanks carol that just what we wanted to know.

Hope you have a great time as well when you go .

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

Oh Forgot to say this time next week we will be sweating and eating/drinking mmmm not looking out at the rain in Newcastle !!!!!!!

Dalton in Furness...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

Ahh well I suppose we will have to put up with the rain a week longer than you - can't wait to see blue sky and sun for more than 1 hour!!!!

One more thing I forgot about - unless you know already - you can't put your towels on sunbeds 8 a.m. They have it cordoned off until then and a member of staff there to make sure no-one does. Great idea - wish more hotels would do the same!

Happy hols!!

Carol

5. Re: Snacks At Belcekiz Beach Hotel ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 13:20