We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does this hotel have sheets??

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Does this hotel have sheets??

Just wondered if anyone had stayed at the Karbel beach hotel this year.This may sound a daft question but do they have a top sheet on the bed as we stayed in Calis last year and they didn't have a top sheet only a thingy like a cotton bedspread. I wondered if this was the same all over Turkey.

thanks

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,337 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does this hotel have sheets??

I don't know about the Karbel Hotel, but the "thingy like a cotton bedspread" is commonly found throughout Turkey in the summertime. It is called a pike (sounds like peekay) and I think they are absolutely great - unlike a normal sheet they don't stick to your body if you are hot and sweaty in the night, and yet provide some warmth when the temperature drops in the early morning.

give it a go - I am sure you will find it works well!

2. Re: Does this hotel have sheets??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz