We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best places to eat

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best places to eat

hi going to turkey olu deniz for the first time and would like help choosing nice places to eat we are not fussy and will try anything.

thankyou sam;]

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best places to eat

Hi Sam,

Where to start, there are plenty of nice restaurants in Olu & we've never had a bad meal there.

Our favs are Buzz, Help, Seahorse & Bella Gusto, all on the front & along main street we like Sultan Peppers, Captain Hooks-for seafood & Ottomans.

There's a nice Italian too - La Mare.

Have a look at www.buzzbeachbar.com or www.helpbeachlounge.com for a preview of menus

We also like to go to the fish market at Fethiye, where you can choose your own fish & one of the little restaurants will cook it for you - Mmmn - I'm hungry already.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best places to eat

P.S. Forgot to add that the take away kebab wraps from Buzz are to die for, and for something a bit more authentic, there are some lovely restaurants at Kaya Koy (Ghost Village) which is easy to get to on the dolmus.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best places to eat

Captain Hooks restaurant connected to the Asena Beach is marvellous and one meal- especially pepper steak - feeds two easily!

The Sanic up in nearby Kaya ghost village ( 20 mins away )serves real Turkish food and Fethiye fish market ( 30 mins away )is always a good choice just for the authentic atmosphere, you can then walk down the harbour and negotiate a boat trip for a day from one of the many very different boats.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: best places to eat

thanks again for your help we enjoy trying different things and will be going to the fish market and buzz beach bar looks great cant wait

sam.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best places to eat

I second that comment on Buzz Beach Bars take away kebabs...they are amazing!

Durham, UK
Level Contributor
183 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best places to eat

My husband brought a kebab in tonight, and we were just saying it's nowhere near as good as a Buzz kebab :-D

west yorks
Level Contributor
646 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best places to eat

Just agreeing with comments about the kebabs at Buzz! They are delicious! They are nothing like the one's you get here. As one of the other replies said, Help bar, Bella gusto's and also upstairs in the Buzz bar are all very good and our favourites. Can't wait to get back in Oct to sample the local cuisine and for our Mojito's upstairs at Buzz bar. Also the bread you get free with the garlic butter at most place's is delicious! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best places to eat

I have just lookedon the Buzz Bar website and the cocktailmenu looks great - I can't wait to sample these!! What are the prices equivelent to in pounds - it said they were 15 lira or 10 lira during happy hour. what are both those oprices in £££?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best places to eat

Based on todays exchange rate you're looking at about £4.30 or £6.50 depending on if its happy hour or not. Hopefully the rate will go up in the next few weeks so fingers crossed these drinks will be cheaper when we go.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best places to eat

Last June, cocktails ranged from £5-£8 (based on 2.4ytl to the pound exchange rate) Not cheap I know

so I decided to ration myself to just one each day. However, the barman at Ottomans mixed such wonderful Melon Daquiris, that one just wasn't enough!

Managed to keep our drinks bill down though, by insisting my other half stuck to efes (local lager)

The cocktails at Buzz are really good too, especially if sipped from the roof terrace whilst watching the sun set. Also good, and pretty alcoholic, were the cocktails at Shadows Bar.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz