We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Footwear

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
465 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Footwear

what are the prices like for sandals, flip flops etc in Olu compared to UK? just wondering whether to buy some new ones before I go or wait until I'm over there

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Footwear

Cheap but not the quality of the UK. Our Primark and Peackocks etc probably just as cheap now!

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Footwear

I would be inclined to agree with Codfather - just buy before you go. The prices are low in Olu Deniz but I think we have nicer flip flops etc in the shops at home.

nottingham
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Footwear

what about diving shoes? does anyone know of anywhere cheap in the uk to buy them from, or am i better getting them in olu?

4. Re: Footwear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz