We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karbel Hotel/Half Board or not

london
Level Contributor
722 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Karbel Hotel/Half Board or not

Hi,

Just booked the Karbel for next year on a B&B basis,is it worth paying for half board?

As 2 adults we ate mainly at Joseph's last year and loved it.We spent about 80L for 3courses and drinks.

We don't usually like to be tied down for meals but if the food is really good it may be a good option.All views would be welcome.How much is an average meal at the Karbel? I saw something about buying tickets for the buffet,how much are they?

We have asked for a high floor,but which blocks have the best views,I hate looking onto another building.

Any tips advice re the Karbel or anything else re OD gratefully recieved.

Many Thanks

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karbel Hotel/Half Board or not

This is covered by another strip

tripadvisor.com/…19674754

Scotland
Level Contributor
279 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karbel Hotel/Half Board or not

Hi

Going start of october and will post review etc. also let you know re evening meals.

I think you can actually upgrade once u r in resort, so can see for yourself and if you like it then go for it.

Have been advised can get 4 evening meals for 75YTL each which is £30 approx.

enjoy

Barry

3. Re: Karbel Hotel/Half Board or not

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 14:34
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations