We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather/currency rates

n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
weather/currency rates

could somebody please tell me what the weather is likely to be next week , i fly on sunday. every site i go on tells me a differnt story. also wha is the current exchange rate over there as ime taking sterling. many thanks. ady.

Hertfordshire
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather/currency rates

Tell me about it!!! We fly on Monday 14th Sept and are despeate for the weather to be nice but I've heard mixed reports of rain/heatwave!!? Anybody know the truth?!!?

xx

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather/currency rates

Hi Ady

Heres the forecast I find to be as good as any for the area.

Expect about 2.39 - 2.42 to the £ as a rough guide, hopefully it will stay around this amount but you can never be too sure.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather/currency rates

1 GBP = 2.4851 TRY

For an onsite daily report of the actual weather near Marmaris go below.

www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php…

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather/currency rates

Here is 10 day forecast fairly local to OD

uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Fethiye-TUXX0081

nottingham england
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather/currency rates

Hi we came back from olu deniz last weekend and it was in the 40s the last few days we have some friends still out there they come back sunday but even though it rained it is still hot hot hot.

we exchanged sterling over there and we was getting 2.40 to the pound we shopped around they was all about the same. hope that helps a little

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,858 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather/currency rates

1 GBP = 2.4851 TRY

Note you will only get this rate at a bank.

Hertfordshire
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: weather/currency rates

Thanks so much everyone - you have put my mind at ease!!x

nottingham
Level Contributor
116 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather/currency rates

I've just come back, and we had rain/cloud cover all day tuesday, was very unusual the locals said.

It was supposed to rain wed and thurs but didn't. Now its supposed to be raining causing flash floods.....

Also the weather in Fethiye is different to Olu Deniz, I got the dolmus there on Tuesday to get away from the rain!

If it does rain, go to Fethiye and get the water taxi to Chalis, might be enough to get away from it!

But the weather forcasts are changing every day, I'm guessing it probably wont rain!

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather/currency rates

Lıve the weather ın Olu ıs c--p at the present and forcast raın all day tomorrow,back to cyprus for us ın 2010,never had thıs amout of raın there ın 15yrs vısıtıng at thıs tıme of year,does the sun ever shıne ın OluDenız ın September????????

nottingham england
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: weather/currency rates

hi just looked at the web cam and cant believe its raining at olu deniz were have all the people gone.its forecast rain for tomorrow then sunny after that.