We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oludeniz...best time ever

key west fl
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Oludeniz...best time ever

Just returned from week along the beautiful coast. Best thing was finding Easy Rider [chose because of American movie!] and taking their trips. George set us up to go paragliding which was a lifetime thrill and the day long boat trip at 15TRY was the best money spent on the holiday. Seek them out for a wonderful, memorable holiday!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
256 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

George???????

He is at Focus now!

Or at least he was when I was there 3 weeks ago!!

key west fl
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Met him selling at Easy Rider and he said his name was Captain George, he is there every day all day for the week I was there. It is not the George from Focus....strange..

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

From what I heard Hakan (George) is now at Focus?

But George is a very common name there (I know a few of them!) So would'nt be surprised if yet another George has appeared!!

I wouldn't mind but the sheer variety of names they could use, I mean what ever happened to good old fashioned British names, the likes of Ned, Bruce, Oliver, Cedrik, Kirk etc

In fact there you go, Captain Kirk sounds great and very enterprising.

I'll find out for sure next week, Hakan (George) is due a baby soon, that's why he's limping!

Manchester
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Just to clarify.

George, or "Gorgeous George" As he is sometimes referred as, Real name Hakan as Codfather says,worked for Easy Riders until he, lets just say had a disagreement. He moved to Focus, where he is still working now. The George at Easy Riders now is definately not the same one :-).

key west fl
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Well...the "george" at Easy Rider that I booked all our trips with was one of the most helpful people I met in my two weeks in Turkey. When asked he had suggestions for hotels,driving directions to airport even tred to help me understand how a tank of gasoline could cost 125 lira.

So, whoever he is I still stand by my high recommendation of him and Easy Riders!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Hi CF

Enjoy when you Boldly GO again.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
256 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Yeah Gorgeous George at Focus (formerly Easy Riders) was very helpful to us when we booked paragliding with Focus, at start of September.

He loved our 3 year old son to bits, and told us he had moved from Easy Riders, and asked me to let everyone on TA aware of it, which I did.

That was what was confusing me.......too many Georges!!

LOL

Angie

Glasgow
Level Contributor
256 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Gorgeous George is due to become a Daddy in November.

Lovely guy so he is.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

Yes I agree George is a good lad and for the sheer amount of trips he has sold -which must add up to thousands over the 11 years I have known him- very rarely hear any complaints.

10. Re: Oludeniz...best time ever

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations