We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

lancashire
Level Contributor
91 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
weather

always been in august or last year 2 weeks in mid sept but had about 4 0r 5 days of rain and thunder..just wondering if anyone as been mid june before and what the weather is like,staying in a villa in hisaronu again 14-28 june.

scotland
Level Contributor
590 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Hi we have been several times to OD mid June & it is hot. We also go in Sept & we were in Alanya last yr mid Sept & had 2 dys of storms, thunder & lightening which we have never had in previous yrs. Mind you, I think this weather was all over as my daughter was in the Canaries & she had the same, also had friends in the Spain & they complained of the same weather.

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

We stayed in Hisaronu from the 15th - 29th June last year and the weather was great! In the main the weather was low 30s with a couple of days reaching 40 and on the afternoon 23rd (the day we were married!) there were a few spots of rain and some fleeting cloud all gone by 5pm (time we wed) I'm please to report! We're back this year 14-28th, can't wait. We spent our holiday at the Montana Pine Resort but are opting for SC at the Pinara Hotel this year so we can try more of the great restaurants!

lancashire
Level Contributor
91 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

is it the pinara apatments ur staying in in ovacik,the villa we are staying in this year is right in front of pinara apts,and ur going the same time.lol.

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

It seems to be called a hotel which I think it was originally but has been changed to apartments. It's in Hisaronu, I think behind the Azda supermarket, I've seen the Ovacik ones but they're not ours. You never know we might bump into each other!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

We've been twice in late June and had 1 day of rain on each occasion. Both times when on Jeep or Truck safari. Somebody up there doesn't like us!

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations