We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Anyone used Carole & Tayfun for trips around?...They seem very cheap...Any value in the prices?....Is my first time in Turkey and i am trying to plan my august vacation before...

oxford
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

We have used them for the last 3 years. We normally do the 12 island trip and the sunset cruise. They are very good value for money. The crew are always very efficient and friendly, and the meals are usually fish or chicken and loads of salads. The boats are never too crowded. However we tried a trip from Olu Deniz last September. It wasn't too bad to start but when we dropped anchor for lunch, about 20/30 teenagers swarmed on from the beach we had stopped at and "took over" our seats and sunbeds upstairs as we were on the lower deck, eating. It really spoilt the day.

We are back in Olu in September and intend to use Carol/Tayfun again

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

All the boat trips are incredibly cheap, whoever runs them. We honestly didn't expect the food to be edible at that price, but in fact it was pretty good!

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

If you've not been to Turkey before, my top tip for boat trips, if staying in the Olu Deniz area, is to go into Fethiye and make your way to the harbour. Here, you will see all the boats doing day trips. There are loads of them. They mostly do the 12 Island boat trip, which is a chance to see some of the spectacular coastline in this area. They will stop maybe 4 or 5 times during the day, around the 12 Islands of Gocek, for swimming, and lunch.

By going down to the harbour, perhaps early evening, you will get a chance to see the boats coming back. This will enable you to see how crowded or otherwise they are, which have loud music, which don't, etc. Pick the ones you like the look of, then haggle for a good price, before finally making your choice. You should expect to pay anything from £8- £10 for the day, which will include lunch (usually chicken or fish and salad). Drinks and ices etc are extra.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Where will i find Carole and Tayfun please.

Wales
Level Contributor
814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Hi Keith,

Here is carole and Tayfuns website-

http://www.caroletayfun.com/

Lyni x

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Thanks Lynibell, i didnt make myself clear.

What i meant was, where do i find them when i am there?

Wales
Level Contributor
814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Oh I see lol!

They have a travel agency office in hisaronu located in the Nicolas Shopping Mall or situated opposited the mosque in Hisaronu.

There is also an office in Fethiye. Whilst I was in a hotel in Olu, there were lots of brochures from Carole and Tayfun in the hotel lobby so I guess they drop leaflets at the hotels too.

I only know them cos we used them for our daughters wedding in October 09.

Lyni x

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

I am sure that Carole & Tayfun have two offices in Hisanrou, one on the Main Street, & one near the AZDA Supermarket. Plus at least one in Fethiye, which is opposite the enterance to the old part of Fethiye. & opposite A Kebab Restaurant which I think is called PASA KEBAB.

Find either of these two & you will see the Fethiye Offices of Carole & Tayfun

Lincolnshire UK
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

I have been a customer of Carole and Tayfun and have been on their yachts and activities many times. I too recommend them highly! I have now found that I can book online before I go to Turkey, and then I save money because the prices are discounted on line. There are special offers on there too. I am going to have a Turkish bath for just 2 pound, it cost me 10 pound last year! Their team are always friendly and the company is extremely professional We all enjoyed our holiday. I suggest you all look at their fab website and book on line before you go!

Heres the link...

www.caroletayfun.com/index_package.aspx…

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carole & Tayfun - Oludeniz day boat trips good?...

Thanks for the replies on where to find them and recommendations.

Has anyone here booked online with them. I am just a bit concerned about doing this.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations