We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

burnley
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

hi we are going to the karbel beach in aug,my mum and me like cider,is it sold in the bars there

Edited: 25 April 2010, 12:41
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,886 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

Hi, yes you can, in particular Strongbow (only bottled) but you will need an American Express card!

About 12 to 15 Lira a bottle.

There is a localy produced Cider type drink but it tastes more like a shandy cider, can't remember what it's called.

Pop half an apple in a glass of Efes!!

burnley
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

thank you for that,if you find out what the other cider is called can you let me know,cause strongbow at 15tl a bottle we will be having a very dry holiday,

Taunton, United...
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay
Level Contributor
885 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

There are alternatives to cider...

…hotels4u.com/Travel_Images/Resort_87/Buildi…

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

I only drink cider or Malibu and lemonade i might chance a cocktail if it has Malibu in who knows we are goin end of June first time to Olu Deniz staying at Montebello Hotel cant wait

Edited: 25 April 2010, 19:14
5. Re: can you get a glass of cider i olu deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2010, 06:34
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz