We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycle Hire

Liverpool
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cycle Hire

Hi

It is our first time to Oludeniz and were thinking about hiring a Mountain Bike for a couple of days.

What are the paths and roads like to cylce on? Are there any suitable paths near to the beach or any off road paths are not too steep!!

Also does anyone know where you can hire Mountain Bikes from, and how much they are to hire?

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cycle Hire

Far too warm for me to cycle, as well as being too unfit. However, if you are that much of a sadist, you can find bike hire at the BOTTOM of this page.

tinyakropol.com/CAR_RENTAL_Turkey_Holiday_Tr…

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cycle Hire

ive also been asking the same question.and im hoping to find a good guide.this is the only place ive found where they may do guided rides

http://www.blacktree.net/biking.html

but dont know if you have to be holidaying with this company.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cycle Hire

Thanks very much for the information about Cycling. Think I will be cycling in the evening when the heat goes down a bit, and will just be looking for paths or quiet roads to cycle on. I have emailed the Cycle hire to find out more info.

Thanks, Eddy

4. Re: Cycle Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 06:36
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz