We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

definately Olu

England
Level Contributor
465 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
definately Olu

I had toyed with the idea of trying a different place in Turkey or a different place in Egypt that we hadn't been to, but I'm afraid that Olu has stolen my heart and I will be back next year, same hotel, can't wait, I will probably drive my hubby nuts because I can't book it yet, then once it's booked I'll drive him nuts counting down the months lol

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: definately Olu

Olu Deniz seems to have that effect on people Elaine.

We are off to OD on Monday, our second time there, having visited several other destinations in Turkey in the past.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: definately Olu

Been four times and looking forward to my next visit, I think I have the "Olu Deniz Bug" for sure.

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: definately Olu

We have just got back from OD and are going back next year, we liked it much better than Eygpt as you could walk around with no hassel and the people are so friendly

4. Re: definately Olu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz