We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Hi guys I definitely want to do paragliding tandem jump. Please can someone advise me on which company is best to use, how much is it in Turkish liras (I already exchange all money) and where do I find the office? thanks

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,917 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

We went with Re-Action and were pleased how they helped my wife who has mobility problems (see wheelchair paragliding forum thread).

They are located along the seafront by the Belcekiz Beach club.

Cost in May was 125 TRY per person (£55)

Midlands England
Level Contributor
61 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

We went with Sky Sports off the main drag. Slightly more expensive than others but safety record and customer care sold it for us. Was excellent and could'nt fault it all. Going again in seven weeks and very likely to go with them again.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

thanks for reply :) may cosider both of them but would you please tell me how much did it cost you with the Sky Sports and where exactly do I find them? thanks

Bristol, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Hey Suzie, are you already there now? I'm going on Saturday and SkySports have said they'll give a discount if there is a group of 4 or more so I need to find another 2 people!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,786 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Discount for four is a definate (it's always negotiable anyway- with any company) Skysports are on the main drag just after the small ruins on the road on the right as you walk towards the beach, the beach being some 50 mtrs away.

Edited: 07 July 2010, 23:48
Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Hello :) I am going on tuesday so i would probably wnat to do the jump on thursday...is that too late for you?

NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

3 of us did it with re-action in June cost was £60 each, but you will want the photo's and they cost i think £ 80 for mine, my husband's and a dvd of the flights, but they are that good it's hard to say no ! You can also take your own camera up and take your own, which i also did

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,071 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

Check the type and quality of the safety equipment they provide. I was horrified to see videos being shown in some places where the customer had no helmet or other safety gear. One girl seemed to be wearing sandals more suited to a night out clubbing than paragliding.

9. Re: Paragliding - which company,for how much and where???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations