We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

your right

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NOTTINGHAM UK
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
your right

Hello, well you were all right, we got back about 3 week's ago and guess what i did last night? yep we are going back again to olu deniz resort in 47 week's, you all said we would fall in love with oludeniz, well guess what ,we did ! The countdown begin's, sad i know, lol

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: your right

Ha!ha! Daney - it does get you, doesn't it?

Got back last night - review to follow soon. Only another 50 weeks to go til next visit!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: your right

lol glad you had a good time we go 50weeks yesterday lol staying at Alize. cant wait, although we off to Egypt in 2 weeks so all good

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: your right

Daney, we always looked for something different place for our summer hol but I'm planning our third visit in three year...in approximately 50 weeks!! It is the most relaxing and friendly place ever!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: your right

Well my three trainee financial advisors ae peeping over the nest and ready to take flight into the big wide world, slipping a bit of bird seed in their breakfast Muesli seems to have helped, shame really but I suppose the fact that I may be able to spend a good few months over there at a time rather than a week or two- may just ease the pain, oh and the fact that my wallet will stay closed for more than a few minutes at a time.

Don't get me wrong I will still have the main FA with me just in case some much needed financial advice is needed.

Just wait till you get to my situation when I miss the place when I am actually there- knowing I have to come back home and leave our home there empty, strange but true!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: your right

CF problems will now be starting. It never stops with the offspring and the the next generation comes along.

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: your right

Oh dear, CF - you have a lot to learn, if you think your wallet will remain closed more often! As Cabby says, it never stops, and then come the Grandchildren!

Who's going to be paying for their flights to Dalaman when you're spending those few months over there, and who's going to be putting food on the table?

I rest my case, m'lud!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: your right

I would be a VERY lonely man without them, but keep that hushed!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: your right

I agree CF but a short time away on our own to do our own thing yes but they like that as well.

Nice when you get back home afterwards especially to the smell of cooking

9. Re: your right

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations