We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lots of >>???

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
lots of >>???

hi there

im looking in booking the seahorse beach place in olu deniz next year an staying in 1 of the caravans so have many questions to ask!

taxi from airport to here how easy would this be? an how much we looking at cost wise?

its bed an breakfast, whats it like for buying food here for dinner times is there many shops here where we can buy food to cook ourselves? we would probly eat out a few nights

once here how easy would it be to get a taxi back to airport? is there plenty of taxis around this resort?

also has anyone had any experience with this resort staying in the caravan? are thay safe with security? do thay get broken into oftern?

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lots of >>???

taxi from airport to here how easy would this be? an how much we looking at cost wise? There are plenty of firms you could book a taxi, we used TinyAkropol - booked Online in advance and paid in resort - first class service and £80 return - probably be a little more to Olu Deniz we were in Hisaronu.

its bed an breakfast, whats it like for buying food here for dinner times is there many shops here where we can buy food to cook ourselves? we would probly eat out a few nights: One of the big shops is Azda on the main drag where you can get almost everything you can buy in the UK so no problem there. Loads of lovely restaurants often recommended on here,

once here how easy would it be to get a taxi back to airport? is there plenty of taxis around this resort? Book and pay for a return. There are lots of taxies to take you to other places but many use the Dolmus (mini-buses) to get around.

also has anyone had any experience with this resort staying in the caravan? are thay safe with security? do thay get broken into oftern? I can't help with this one but security has been tight where ever I've stayed. Enjoy your hol!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lots of >>???

Sorry cant help with most of your questions, But this compamy is very good for Transfers I have used them 3 times this year already and they have been perfect and always on time for the return journey to the Airport, £70 for a return taxi trip to your destination in Turkey or £26 via a return shuttle bus. You also pay them at Dalaman Airport on arrival.

http://www.raintransfer.com/page_mainstep.asp

Edited: 25 July 2010, 13:55
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lots of >>???

Almost identical topic- link below

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k335…

FETHIYE
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lots of >>???

Hi there .

Yes Seahorse is a BB but you could get an evening meal as less as 10£ per person starters and your choice of meat balls , fish or chicken shish.

There is no cooking facilities in the caravans but there is a BBQ at the camping area you could do BBQ there.

For transfer option they organise a privet transfer for 100£ return with a Mercedes Vito mini van.

For the safety no worry there is 24 hours security always sombody around :)

Hope i helped u a bit :)

Aniko

FETHIYE
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lots of >>???

Hi there .

Yes Seahorse is a BB but you could get an evening meal as less as 10£ per person starters and your choice of meat balls , fish or chicken shish.

There is no cooking facilities in the caravans but there is a BBQ at the camping area you could do BBQ there.

For transfer option they organise a privet transfer for 100£ return with a Mercedes Vito mini van.

For the safety no worry there is 24 hours security always sombody around :)

Hope i helped u a bit :)

Aniko

6. Re: lots of >>???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz