We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

azda

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
Level Contributor
281 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
azda

can anyone tell me where azda is in relationship to the belcekiz beach hotel and what time are they open until plus do they sell wines and spirits

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: azda

come out of the gate at the back of the hotel grounds and turn right, walk along about 75 yards then turn right into the strip and azda is about 75 yards down on the left.

it is open from 8am - 2am and sells wines and spirits and everything else you will need.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: azda

Its quite easy to miss because you have to go down an escalator.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: azda

Nearly as good as the UK Asda

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: azda

Hi

We arrive in OluDeniz at around 11.30pm on Thursday. Will we be able to get a taxi to Azda at that time from LykiaWorld and will it definitely still be open that late?

Also what currency do we pay for the taxi in and what currency will Azda want us to pay them in?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Sharon

Edited: 01 August 2010, 10:45
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: azda

Great shop i was never out of the place

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: azda

sharon

you should be able to get a taxi from lykia world and azda will definatly be open at that time

like most places in turkey they are open while people are awake

as for currency i have only used lira in the shop but you should be able to pay the taxi in english money but do bare in mind you do not always get a good conversion rate

i paid for a few things with gbp this year when i ran out of lira and it just got rounded up to 2 lira to the £1

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: azda

At the back of the shop there is a counter where they have a wonderful selection of home made Turkish pastries and cakes. Used to go in every night for my daily "Fix" of Baklava.

Edited: 01 August 2010, 14:52
Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: azda

Before you buy anything purchase an Azda card, we didn't at our first shop and as we were SC we could have saved a lot of money. I think they cost about 2 lira (hubby bought it...) and you'll notice lots of goods have two prices one for those with cards and the second for those without!

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: azda

Many thanks to you all for your fantastic helpful advice.

It is greatly appreciated and I would be lost without TA!

Best Regards

Sharon

10. Re: azda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2011, 07:29
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz