We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach shoes

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
beach shoes

hyia can anyone tell me if beach shoes are easy enough to buy in olu deniz ,,,,,,and approx how much ,,,,,thanks

Dunstable
Level Contributor
760 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach shoes

Yes Cath they are readily available, my wife paid about £7 if my memory serves me correct!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach shoes

Lots of places on the main Street sell them.

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach shoes

thanks very much for you quick replies xx

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: beach shoes

can I just say to anyone who is going to Olu Deniz and will be going on the main beach, Boat trips,jeep Safari's and sugar beach etc the best £5 or £ 6 pound you will spend will be a pair of beach shoes as we took beach shoes this year and basically made our trips a lot more comfortable as they obviously protect your feet from the all the pebbles.

One tip buy a pair that are one size smaller as they need to fit quite tight to stop them falling off when you are swimming etc.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beach shoes

Hello

I have just returned from Olu Deniz last Sunday and can definatly say that you need beach shoes as the beaches are very stoney.

We paid 15 TL each for ours and they are available from just about everywhere on the main streets.

Hope you enjoy Olu deniz as much as I did xxxx

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
539 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beach shoes

We bought ours before we flew out 4 pounds from tesco.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,710 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beach shoes

If you want a seriously good pair T J Hughes sell the 'Regata' velcro strap sandals, you could climb a mountain in them every day for a year and they would still be going, also great for swimming. Some friends have bought shoes over there and some only lasted a day or two- depends of course on what you do in them, but nothing worse than being in the middle of a day out and one shoe goes kaput!

Edited: 20 September 2010, 11:35
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beach shoes

Have a look at the Cotton Traders catalogue. They do a pair that look like trainers, they are very sturdy and you wont need to change out of them to walk back to the hotel.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: beach shoes

Yes, loads of places sell them, around £5 or less (in English)

10. Re: beach shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 08:29
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz