We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
carmel flintshire
Level Contributor
65 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Has anybody used this facility? is it worth it they are charging £15 per adult. looks quite good drinks and snacks included.

Bolton
Level Contributor
283 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

We used it last year.Iif you want to chill out it's worth the £15 and certainly cheaper for me as it kept my wife away from the perfume counters....

Seriously, the food and drinks (even alcoholic) were well worth it and they allowed you to take little minutres of spirits,bags of nuts and chedders with you when you left. It paid for itself for us especially when you buy miniture spirits on the plane at silly prices.

carmel flintshire
Level Contributor
65 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Thanks for your reply it has made my decision much easier. I have also got a promo code that will make it a few pounds cheaper again so it is defenately worth it. Happy holidays! 18 more sleeps.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

We've used it a couple of times.

Definitely worth it (especially if you get a few quid off with a promo voucher) and a great start to your holidays-enjoy!

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
419 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

MagicBolton

That sounds a bargain!

Please clarify 'they allowed you to take little minutres of spirits,bags of nuts and chedders with you when you left'.

Off to Egypt for Xmas & New Year and was thinking of booking this as an Xmas treat. Is it worth it for under 18's as my daughter won't be able to indulge in any alcoholic beverages as she will be 17 or alternatively do they check ages of guests ;)

Many Thanks

Ayse

Many Thanks

carmel flintshire
Level Contributor
65 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

A friend of mine has used this lounge they all took snacks and mini cans of drink on board with them! Good value for money.

manchester
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Where did you get the promo code from for the escape lounge.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Yes please me too - anybody got a promo code.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

For Promo Codes go to My Vouchers Code.co.uk...

I've just been on there site this morning and got a code for a little money off at the Escape Lounge at terminal 1 Manchester.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,914 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

is the smoking area anywhere near the escape lounge??

Bolton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Escape Lounge Terminal 1 Manchester?

Thanks for this info. How many hours prior to your flight are you allowed to go into the lounge? And do you need to check in before you go in, or do they have a check in desk in the loung (someone told me this but can't see this being correct!!??)