We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from olu deniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
just back from olu deniz

just got back from olu deniz,,,what a fab place ,,will def return,,,,stayed at the belchean beach hotel lovely relaxing,,,clean hotel,,,,,,best meal i had was at toscana ,,,worse meal was at buzz bar t-bone steak awful ,,,,,

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
316 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: just back from olu deniz

Good to hear you had a good time and with regards to the Buzz Bar we went there one evening for a meal and was probably the worst meal we had on our Holiday too.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back from olu deniz

I had foul meals at Buzz and Toscanas!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back from olu deniz

We had two great meals there (a party of eight). Sami bit surprised you say that as it says you had two lovely meals on your returning back post- just checking you haven't mixed the place up!!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just back from olu deniz

I had a nice meal at Buzz but my Seafood Pasta was horrible, I wish that I'd complained but I am terrible at it! I also found the service on the terrace quite poor but downstairs was fantastic! I probably just had the pasta on a bad day!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just back from olu deniz

I too think Buzz Bar is overated. Great location but service and attitude left a lot to be desired. Had 3 meals over a 2 week period at Toscanas, 1 on the main drag and 2 by Montebello Beach and found them to be very good quality, good value for money and excellent service.

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just back from olu deniz

Please you enjoyed it Cath, We're thinking about that hotel for next year but noticed someone said it could be a bit noisy?

Sami, I feel bad for recommending the seafood pasta at Buzz - mine was amazing!!

I know what Factor means about Buzz we felt a bit rushed and the staff didn't have much time fro pleasantries - they shouldn't rest on their laurels too much as customers will just go elsewhere. The views are fabulous though!

Dunstable
Level Contributor
759 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just back from olu deniz

I ate at Buzz three times this year and we never had a bad meal between the five of us. the service we received was excellent, never felt rushed at all. My wife and her sister both had the Seafood Pasta and both enjoyed it on separate occasions.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just back from olu deniz

My son ordered the build your own sundae also on the terrace of Buzz and wben the waitress bought it to the table she just plonked it down and walked away, I called her back and asked where the things to decorate and she took it off and it came back with fruit, nuts and cream, when we ordered the chocolate fondue downstairs they packed it with banana, marshmallows, grapes, wafers, it was gorgeous and there again I found the service much better downstairs!

south east
Level Contributor
121 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just back from olu deniz

got to admit love the location of the buzz bar but dont think the fod is the best ive had in olu , my personal fav is the help bar but would go to buzz more for lunches and the view :)

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just back from olu deniz

Upstairs a couple of days ago had Tuna and Onion panini which cames as a toated sarni but was lovely washed down with an Efes and sevice fine but it was lunchtime and only about a dozen people up top.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz