We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Fraserburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Just booked a week to the belcekiz from 5th may just wondering if anyone else going then. really can't wait enjoyed it so much last time 14 weeks and counting.

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

I'm with you there on the counting, lol! We have booked the Alize on the 14th May for 12 days and can't wait, although wouldv'e liked the Belcekiz! Hope you have a great time.

Fraserburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Thanx i know we will have a great time hope you have a great holiday too. I love olu deniz can't imagine going anywhere else in Turkey and will prob end up being a regular at belcekiz beach lol

dorset
Level Contributor
294 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Bingo babe 16, Me and my girlfriend are going back to the belcekiz for the third time , in september, cant wait , !! , have a great time .

Fraserburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Thanx Nigel hope you have a great time too i just love the belcekiz you cant beat it can you the staff are brilliant and make you feel so welcome and the food is great too gettin excited thinking about it lol

fraserburgh
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

wish i was going with you bruce

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Hi bingobabe,

I have been to the Belcekiz Beach hotel and been kicked out of the pool several time, but it's lovely and worth the trouble (I didn't have the bracelet). Have a great stay there.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Hi bingobabe,

We were due to go back in July this year for the 9th time, but just couldn't wait until then so booked to go out the Royal Wedding weekend in April!

Only 13 weeks to go!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Naughty naughty mauitra.

You see the magic armband gets you as well free food , booze and many other things.

Lucky the security person did not hang you from the railings at the entrance.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Yeah, lol, but I look great in a swimsuit, so he DOES let me swim for a while, lol. Naughty makes it fun!

uk
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back to the Belcekiz can't wait

Hi B

We to are going on the 5th may 10 days Been to turkey afew times but first to Belcekiz any tips will be good Where is the adult pool as we can not see it on the map & where are the best rooms situated

Regards J

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz