We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How big is Oludeniz

Leeds
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How big is Oludeniz

Hi

Not been to Turkey or OD before so just asking how easy it is to walk around

My mum is in her 70's and whilst she is fine she cannot walk long distances especially if any hills or steps are involved

Is it easy to walk around the resort and to beach etc

Also is it possible to walk to the blue lagoon from OD

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
934 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How big is Oludeniz

yes the town is on the flat and would maybe be about 5min walk the length of the town and 5 the width. there is a steep hill into the mountains but there are loads of buses if you were going to hisanarou and fethiye. it is about a 20min flat walk to the lagoon have a look at the map and you can see probably the perfect place to take her. http://www.oludenizmap.com/map.html

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How big is Oludeniz

Seahorse Beach Club and Sugar Beach Club in the Lagoon will pick you up and return you to your hotel free of charge, both are great places!

Sami x

burnley
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How big is Oludeniz

hi we took my mother last year she is also in her 70s and she loved it,so much we are taking her back this year,it is small,so much so my mother would go for a walk around by herself without fear of getting lost,which by the way she is proun to doing,we did,nt worry about her at all,all the barsand restaurant staff made a great fuss of her she lapped it up enjoy

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
38,503 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How big is Oludeniz

Hi KL,

Have a look at the outstanding 360 degree Oludeniz website and you will see that it is easily walkable. "http://www.oludeniz360.com/". This website is excellent for discovering Oludeniz.

enigma...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How big is Oludeniz

Had been to Turkey twice before but 2010 was the first time in OD and we really enjoyed it we have booked again for 2011 and we are really lookin forward to it .I would say more upmarket than Marmaris etc so easy to walk around

6. Re: How big is Oludeniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations