We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Tower Hotel - room advice

england
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Tower Hotel - room advice

Hi,

We are due to go to The Tower hotel in a few weeks and wondered if anyone had any advice on a good room.

Ideally i would like a top floor with a decent view , nice and quiet.

Many Thanks

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Tower Hotel - room advice

Hi

I requested the same, was placed in room 505 on the 2nd floor (block called the cloud) - a few blocks back from pool area which seemed quiet. We didnt get disturbed by anyone. No major views, just of other blocks and gardens. We did hear the call to pray at 5am some mornings but went back to sleep! I also paid £25 to keep room on from 12-5.30 pm, it was £40 to keep it on from 12-12pm (if later fight)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Tower Hotel - room advice

We have just got back from staying at the Tower Hotel had great time .We were in room 409 which is in the i think Rain block its 3 story high not much of a view just the back of the other hotels but a nice view of the mountains.The poor cleaners and waiters etc work very hard are very helpful and friendly the complex is lovely clean nice round the pool everything great quiet at nite time you can get your nite sleep no bother the only thing we found annoying is the owners of this complex the never say hello ignore you if you make an attempt i think they should learn customer care had been a few episodes when we were there about the way they pull people if they bring water in they want you to buy theirs and people have said reduce your prices and do frozen water .Two couples were told they would be charged for bringing in the water to their room and there was nearly fisty cuffs with couples over this subject a few times when we were there but besides that its a lovely complex.Also i think you get better rooms if you book for Thomas Cook or Thomsons then other companies

Edited: 30 July 2011, 11:56
3. Re: The Tower Hotel - room advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations