We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Hi, what are your favourite restaurants to go to in Olu Deniz, and for what reasons?

Also, who would you say are the best trip organisers? Are the boats with BBQs on them the best etc?

What/who would you recoommend we steer clear of?

Thank you! x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Difficult to advise on eats as there's so much choice.

Tiny Akropol and Carole and Tayfun seem to be the most popular trip organisers.

Edited: 22 August 2011, 11:04
Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

My favourite restaurants in Olu Deniz are Help Bar, for good food and excellent music, Bella and Gusto for great Italian food, excellent service, and Sultan Ahmets for Turkish food and a great welcome.

Further afield I love Mozaik Bahce in Fethiye, for superb Eastern Turkish food and the best welcome ever.

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Carole and Tayfun for trips. Great value and very reliable. They have a really good website: www.caroletayfun.com

Best restaurants (in our opinion): Sultan Ahmet, Captain Hooks, Buzz beach bar, Toscana, Bella & Gusto.

bristol UK
Level Contributor
761 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Buzz beach Bar

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

We eat in the Buzz Bar, Sultan Ahmets, Captain Hooks, Buffalo Bar and the Secret Garden. There was six of us and we didn't have a bad meal betwenn us. Would also recommend Levissi Garden at Kaya, they will pick you up from your hotel and bring you back after the meal, and a meal in the Fish Market at Fethiye

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

I came back from Olu Deniz yesterday. We booked the Turtle Island/mud bath boat tour, and the 12 island boat tour with Sky Sports. We found them to be honest and very good value. The food and quality of boat on both trips was excellent.

I'm a big foodie, and very well travelled. We asked a local for a restaurant recommendation that sold traditional Turkish food at a good price. They recommended Mustabi, which is at the front of the busy strip, opposite Harry's bar. You can sit with a view of the beach/sunset/paragliders.

The same waiter served us the 3 times we went, he was excellent. Attentive, polite and we thoroughly enjoyed the food he recommended.

Mustabi is a small place compared to most restaurants in OluDeniz. They order the food in fresh each day, it is cheaper than the others places we ate, and much much better. Portions were big.

We didn't try any of the typical tourist food in this restaurant, only the Turkish dishes. I highly recommend the Iskender kebab, Farm kebab/casserole, Prawn casserole and the Baklava were also gorgeous.

Buzz beach bar seems to be getting all the good reviews here....it's an obvious choice due to the location and look of the place. It's unlikely any toursit will go to OluDeniz without at least going for a drink here, however the food wasn't as good as Mustabi, and was much more expensive.

west midlands
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

hi you should use seaside trvel,they are on the stripp.they are the best price wise.we always use them.

norwich
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

my fav place to eat is the sun cafe..lovely guys, great food....and the best place for trips is easy riders...good prices and lovely guys also....

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Been looked after very well by Tara and Metin at Guide Tours!!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: What are your favourite restaurants and trip organisers?

Never had a bad meal in oludeniz & ive been going there for 5 years now!

One thing i will say is if you want to book excursions stay well clear of "BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!" he is situated along the main strip next door to the azda supermarket, He is a conman & a real nasty piece of work !

Hope you enjoy your hols.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz