We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fridges !

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Fridges !

Looking to book next year trip but noticing in reviews some hotels like Belcehan, Turk, Blue Lagoon either do not provide fridges or charge for them- is this becoming commonplace as have always appreciated having one for water,and snacks ( chocolate !)....?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fridges !

Hi

We stayed at the Hotel Blue Lagoon last year and you could hire a fridge cant remember the cost.

bobbie

edinburgh
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fridges !

I think point I was trying to make is that I have become used to NOT paying for fridges or air com and hoping people could recommend decent hotels that still do not charge for either...

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fridges !

It might be a case with whom you book with because people there booked with Thomas Cook was free but we booked with Sunshine and we had to pay.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fridges !

Thanks bobbie, first reply of mine does not read too graciously but help appreciated...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fridges !

Villa Beldeniz include fridge and aircon in the price and i.m.o. its a pretty decent little hotel,booked to go back in May. Have stayed at The Montebello, Montebello Beach and Seyir Beach and aircon was free in all 3, fridge extra at Montebello but its being rebuilt over winter period and will be superior standard so fridges may well be included. Seyir beach had a full size fridge with icebox and free digital safe in room and sea views also. Montebello Beach had mini bar size fridge which was adequeste for our needs. Hope that helps a little.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fridges !

It won't be long before the pillows are on hire, hehe!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fridges !

We have been to Olu Deniz twice the Montebello the first time and the Tower the second time both time we had to hire fridges last year at the Tower for a fridge and safety deposit box for 2 weeks cost £52 pounds .

Also take a travel kettle too

edinburgh
Level Contributor
248 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fridges !

Thanks for replies- find many hotels much of a muchness in good way if visitor attitude ok so will make choice soon .....

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fridges !

karbel sun aircon in price ,fridges work out bout £25 for two weeks .Airtours brochure states included but misprint also pay for safe if choose !! swings and roundabouts really ""

durham
Level Contributor
249 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fridges !

fill the sink up waters cooler than air in the summer and drop them in there, or just dont bother n cut the corner of your marsbar n squeeze it into ur mouth! no need for chewing! bonus!

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz