We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

We stayed at the Montebello before and we know the were practically pulled the place down to do it up this year wonder how they are progressing

Mentioned in this post
Montebello Resort
Montebello Resort
1,173 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

We drove through olu at the beginning of January the montebello has now gone there is a nice hole where it was!! The foundations for the new building are in ... The workers ( all 3 of them ) were taking it pretty easy as the Turkish do, but im sure it will be up and running ready for the season !!!

nottm
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

anybody seen how the buildings going ?

will it really be ready for this season

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Its mid april now how is the building of the Montebello comin on

Edited: 13 April 2012, 18:09
Mentioned in this post
Montebello Resort
Montebello Resort
1,173 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

due to stay here soon and I've kinda accepted that I'm goin to be staying on a building site. Not enough research on my part. Anyone have any updates?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

We visited olu today and stopped off at the montebello , the hotel is looking great , they were just sorting one of the pools today , most of the rooms etc are sorted and the bar , restaraunt are just being fitted , asked them when it would be ready to put the trip advisors at rest , and definatly for the first of may , think those of you who have booked are in for a very nice hotel , will try and add the photos when I'm home !

Dunstable
Level Contributor
829 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Local rules say that they must finish all building works for the official start of the season 1st May I believe, somebody may be able to confirm this.

We had the same worry when we booked The Mozaik before it was built but you would never of know that a few months previous it was a building site!!

So I would not worry at all.

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Thanks for that makes me a lot more excited now, we arrive on the 4th May and its our 1st time to Turkey.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

So how was your trip to the montebello, was it finished. Thinking of booking for aug.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Had a look yesterday it looks almost finished but there were builders around and didn't see customers, looks really nice though and huge compared to the old one. Will post pics on return

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
979 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wonder what the new Montebello will be like

Had a look yesterday it looks almost finished but there were builders around and didn't see customers, looks really nice though and huge compared to the old one. Will post pics on return