We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lykia world magic card

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
lykia world magic card

we are going to lykia world in august just wanted to now aBOUT MAGIC CARD as i have had mixed info does the card give you all inclusive drinks or is it just amoney loading card as lykia world say it is

Merseyside
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lykia world magic card

Hi, sorry bunking in on your question but need extra info.

How much is the Magic Card if it isn't a money loading card?

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,016 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lykia world magic card

Go to the search facility there is reams about this place and magic cards.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lykia world magic card

magic card is 19 euros for adults and 9 for kids but the hotel say you pay 100 euros and they give you 25 extra on it so you spend whats on card. people on tripadvisor some say this some say the other

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lykia world magic card

We went to Lykia World last June and the magic card was 19Euro per adult and 9Euro per child, per day.

You had to take the card for the duration of your holiday and all the people in your room had to take the card.

Once you had paid this you were 'all-inclusive'...all icreams, drinks, water etc. were free whilst the bars were open.

Friends of ours who had travelled the year before paid 100Euro on a card but the value was 125Euro. This option was not available when we went.

Just to complicate things a little further we have booked directly with the hotel for May this year and have been told that the magic card (as in the 19Euro/9Euro card) may not be available this year. This has not yet been confirm by the hotel so I guess they are probably leaving it until nearer the time that the hotel opens again to decide which option is the best for them.

Hope this helps.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lykia world magic card

ok thanks wish they would make up there minds!

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lykia world magic card

Hi. We (myself, husband and 13 yr old daughter) went to Lykia World last Aug (fantastic by the way) and bought Magic Card for 49 Euros for three of us per day which made everything all inclusive. We looked into booking again this year but understand Magic Card works differently and doesn't make 'all inclusive' as before. We are drinkers and thought would make holiday too expensive so decided not to go. We're hoping Lykia World will change to previous magic card as would definitely love to go again. It's a fab place and am sure you will have a wonderful time there. My advice is to email Lykia World direct - they were very good at answering my queries and came back quickly.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
8,189 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lykia world magic card

I heard that the Magic Card wasn't a success and has been scrapped. I think you can buy a prepaid card for drinks now and they give you a few Euros free.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: lykia world magic card

We are at LW at the moment. Magic card costs 100euro but you get 125 euro on it. You can also buy children's magic cards for 50euro and they have 65euro on.

Hope this helps, now back to the sunbathing :)

north off scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: lykia world magic card

Hi,

I have e-mailed lykia world on this one, the 19 euro per day per adult for drinks ice cream etc is not avaiable anymore,

they yhave a pre loaded card which cost 100 euros & they give you 25 euros complimentry that gives you 125 to spend for every 100 euros,

myself & my wife go on the 18th June, going by all information i have got from friends who have been previuos years tell me drinks etc are very expensive,

So im not happy that the 19 euros magic card per day has been withdrawn, as we like a good few drinks on our hols, looks like its going to be an expensive one now, Not Happy,

Merv.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
8,189 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: lykia world magic card

We found that drinks were no more expensive than in the UK