We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
warwickshire
5 posts
Save Topic
First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

I am visiting Olu Deniz in August and staying at Hotel Alize. We will be a group of 5 adults and 2 children aged 5 and 14. Really dont know what to expect so any advice, tips etc would be great. Not sure what the hotel will be like? We were going to book the holiday village but the price was alot more expensive and apparently Olu Deniz is much nicer. We love karaoke and visiting markets etc are there any about? Can children go into the bars? Just any advice would be good as i need some re-assurance. Im no snob so dont expect the world for what ive paid just a little in-sight would be good! :)

cheshire
Level Contributor
426 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

Thanks Alison,

Dont mind a bit of life but went to Side a couple of years back and was hassled to death and it just ruined the holiday.

Where as Calis Beach and Dalyan for example are fine.

Hoping to book somewhere in Olu for end June.

ian

runcorn
Level Contributor
263 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

hi mauitara, i'm booking my trips online with tinyakropol, as i've been advised on here that they are a trust worthy company, just wondering why your advising people not to bother booking trips online? is it just because it is easy to book while your there or because you dont trust booking online? i'd like to know before i book my trips , i wanted to book online so ive got more spending money while im there, thanks

Kent
Level Contributor
328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

HI Vooducure

We always booked our trips when we get there for the pure fact that if we change our plans and decide to go on a different day then we are not held to it. Most companies especially in full season can accommodate you the next day or day after etc........I would have no problem booking any trips online though, Tinyakropol and C and T are very well known, but are not the only companies....

What ever you decide have a great time!

warwickshire
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

Thats Good to know, Im deffo wanting to do a boat trip, good price too :)

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
292 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

It's going to be scorching hot!!

Volcan 4 boat trip (evening and day time) around £12 each - cannot recommend enough. The coast in the area is beyond stunning and there are lots of places to see. The price is too cheap for the experience + food!

Have a Turkish bath. £8ish

Check out the lagoon and have a goo at the cheap watersports.

Sultan Ahmet's restaurant is fab.

Take time on an evening to watch the paragliders. They usually land near the promenade :o)

If your hotel offer a Turkish night take them up on it - lots of food to try and the dancers will be fab.

Have a lovely holiday!

warwickshire
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

So looking forward to it, thanks all who commented :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

Olu is great but can be difficult getting on the boats for the trips, so we pay a little more and go from fethiye

18. Re: First Time Visitor Olu Deniz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations