We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Bath

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Bath

Hi

Excuse my ignorance but what do you actually get in a Turkish Bath, where is good and how much would it cost.

I had one in Tunisia quite a few years ago but it was a trip and not very clean also there was only a curtain dividing womens and mens changing , and they then lead all the women through the mens changing whilst we were still getting into trunks lol.

Also when we were done and came to get dressed again there was cockroaches under the clothes when we picked them up.

I have not seen anything like this in Olu but am a little cautious just in case

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
291 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Bath

You'll find Olu better! Belcekiz Beach Hotel and the one down the escalator to Azda have good reviews. Suggest tap in 'Turkish Bath' in the empty box above your question and you'll get fuller details.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Bath

You get sauna, steamroom, exfoliation and bubbles. You also get a bit of a massage with the bubbles.

Edited: 24 May 2012, 13:17
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
292 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Bath

The one we visited was spotless. Very relaxing and great for your skin :o)

england
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Bath

Where was that one?

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
142 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish Bath

My partner and i had one at the Alize hotel as we were staying there last year. The room they use is beautiful, the staff were lovely and very reasonably priced. Enjoy :)

Mandie

6. Re: Turkish Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:16