We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

child friendly boat trip

england
9 posts
Save Topic
child friendly boat trip

Can anyone advise please which if any boat trips would be suitable for a 4 year old?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: child friendly boat trip

Hi, well I would say just about any of them, I certainly had my three with me all around that age the first time and they loved it. Every boat has a shaded area and a lower level. If it's prams you are concerned with you could consider the Fethiye 12 island boat trips which have easier access for prams etc as they are moored on the marina as opposed to the Oludeniz being straight on the beach- either one is great fun.

Mentioned in this post
Fethiye
Fethiye
Mugla Province, Turkey
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: child friendly boat trip

My daughter (9 years old) routinely goes out on Guide Tours boat trip and has a wonderful time. Of course I'm prejudiced....

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: child friendly boat trip

Hey, I'd reccommend the Volkan 4 boat trip which leaves from Oludeniz. They do a fantastic barbeque lunch and there's a lovely lady on board who makes the most amazing pancakes! We go on it every year :)

Edited: 28 May 2012, 13:01
Mentioned in this post
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: child friendly boat trip

we hired a private boat between 11 of us and had the captain his wife and his little 5 year old boy looking after us

it was an amazing day and not a lot more than the bigger boats

england
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: child friendly boat trip

Thankyou for all your advice, you've given me plenty to think about.

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
373 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: child friendly boat trip

The 12 islands boat trip is great, book with www.caroletayfun.com. I wouldn't take a 4 year old on the Volkan 4 trip. The music was blaring out all day, so there is no chance that a small child would be able to catch a nap.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: child friendly boat trip

If there is any confusion, the 12 island trip doesn't go from Oludeniz.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,449 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: child friendly boat trip

Tommy's boat is great, he does not take too many people on board. You can book him either direct with him, or with Tiny Akropol. He goes from Ölüdeniz and visits the quieter bays.

İ think he takes max 20 people. But it goes without saying, no matter how is the boat, you need to keep an eye on your child all the time :-)

Cheers!

Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: child friendly boat trip

We have just returned from 2 weeks in Olu, and we took our 2 year old on a 6 bay boat trip booked with Easyriders on the beach front at the top end near where the boats are parked up.

Got on at 11am, lunch at 2pm, back for half 5. My little boy loved it, plenty of shade, relatively quiet music, and we were able to get off and swim and 3 of the 6 stops, camel beach, butterfly beach & aquarium bay.

Very enjoyable and only cost £14, my little man was free.

10. Re: child friendly boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2017, 15:30
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz