We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olive Garden/kabak beach

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Olive Garden/kabak beach

Hi all, staying at belcehan deluxe in august, have just booked a nights stay at olive Garden.

I can't see any ref: as to whether there is any where shaded on kabak beach? ,I'm okay but wife needs break under parasol or somewhere shaded.

Also,, is it really 30 tl each way for taxi to beach?. We are quite active, is it really that arduous to walk down from olive Garden? , thanks

edinburgh
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Ther was a man made shade on beach last year and climb is manageable if reasonably fit..

Edited: 30 May 2012, 22:07
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Thanks vinnygill, roughly ( no pun intended) how long to stagger down from olive Garden?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Thanks vinnygill, roughly ( no pun intended) how long to stagger down from olive Garden?

uk
Level Contributor
493 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

The down is not too bad its the stagger up thats the problem in the heat, for some of us at least! Last year you could get a ride down or up in a 4 x 4 that left from the last bus stop..just a couple of minutes walk from the top of the road leading down to Olive Garden. It was TL5 each way. You could always do a slow walk down and a ride back up.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Good idea Lindylou, i dont fancy the walk up, lying on a beach is draining in itself as we all know !

cant quibble at 5 tl each way for transport, well worth it considering how arduous it is, i dont know where the person in post relating to transport down to beach got 30 tl each way from, i thought that sounded too extreme !

so looking forward to staying the night at olive garden

uk
Level Contributor
493 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Redrobbie, maybe they meant taxi from Olu to Kabak but it wouldn't be right down to the beach as a normal car wouldn't make it on that road! I'm hoping this year it will still be 5tl each way. We are going end June beg July so will let you know when we get back.

Linda

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Thanks Linda, I'd appreciate that, not long for you now, ours seems so long off! !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Thanks Linda, I'd appreciate that, not long for you now, ours seems so long off! !

norfolk
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

we went 2 weeks ago and yes the jeep is 30 TL from kabak to Kabak beach

uk
Level Contributor
493 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olive Garden/kabak beach

Wow we went last year and paid 5 tl each way. It's a massive difference. Wonder if it was so expensive as not the height of the season and therefore not so many people. We are arriving 23 June, if that is the price will def not be using it will stay at Olive Garden and enjoy their fabulous pool, view and hospitality and swim in the elsewhere.

Edited: 31 May 2012, 19:10