We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montebello hotel / beach

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
montebello hotel / beach

is this the same hotel? my friend stayed at montebello beach last year but looking on thomas cook a montebello hotel which has been totally refurbished comes up

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: montebello hotel / beach

No different hotels but under same ownership along with Villa Beldeniz. The Montebello has been refurbished and is amazing, slightly further back in resort and larger (approx 100-150 bedrooms) Montebello Beach is smaller (around 40 beds i think) and closer to beach

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: montebello hotel / beach

There is Montebello Beach Hotel, and the newly refurbished (rebuilt, actually) Montebello.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: montebello hotel / beach

We stayed at the Montebello 3 years ago and everybody gets confused about the Montebello and Montebello Beach cant wait to see the new Montebello when we get there in 4 weeks time we are staying at the Tower for the 2nd time which is right beside the Montebello

Edited: 06 June 2012, 20:36
Glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: montebello hotel / beach

The Montebello Beach Hotel is a lovely wee personal Hotel. Had a fantastic two week stay there. The Montebello is just up the road ...had a view from the Dolmus and it looks very luxurious ...maybe still a wee bit of finishing touches going on but will have the WOW factor.

Hi mauratara xxxxxx and Guide Tours xxx

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,967 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: montebello hotel / beach

Flights booked and just been researching hotels and The Montebello Beach keeps popping up at a decent price but also for a little more is the new Montebello Resort...........in a complete quandary as to which to choose. Can anyone help wtih pros & cons please & help me decide ?

Thanks in advance

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: montebello hotel / beach

If luxury is what you're looking for, there's no comparison, The New Montebello Resort is amazing, we had a look round back in May. The rooms are good, especially the bathrooms, much more up to date than The Montebello Beach.Everythings, still all sparkly and new, although most of the friendly staff are still there. That said, The Montebello Beach,which ive stayed at previously too, is probably better located, nearer the beach and much smaller and more personal. Dont know if thats helped any, or given you a bigger quandry!! If it was me, i'd pick Montebello Resort!

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,967 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: montebello hotel / beach

Thanks MBUK...........helpful. I'm still not sure. I've checked the hotel map and can see the difference in location but that hasn't really helped :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: montebello hotel / beach

Have a look at their website www.montebellobeach.com it shows both hotels, plus their 3rd Hotel The Villa Beldeniz, which is our favourite(just to complicate things further!) and maybe the direct comparison will help to make your mind up. I dont really think you can go wrong with any of them, good luck!

9. Re: montebello hotel / beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz