We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs & nightlife

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Clubs & nightlife

Hi all of to oludeniz in 10 days , wanted to know if there are any clubs or good bars to look out for , not for me I hasten to say but for the four teenagers we have in our party :-)

Dave

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Help, Buzz and Crusoes get quite lively of an evening. Tequila Bar and Gossip are popular too or there are plenty more places up in Hisaronu, a 10 minute dolmus ride away. www.helpbeachlounge.co.uk www.buzzbeachbar.co.uk

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Buzz Bar is great, more a chilled bar with a small dance floor. Crusoes is for more party action :-) Steer well clear of Shadows as most on this forum will tell you.

Dunstable
Level Contributor
761 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Dave,

There is only one club as such in Olu Deniz, Crusoes which is on the seafront right at the bottom of the Dolmus road. They have an outside area for during the day / evening but later at night they open their inside area where they have foam parties and the like.

There are lots of bars that play music, have karaoke etc until the early hours, Tequila, Shadows, N-Joy to name a few. Buzz Bar is a bit more chilled out and may not suit four teenagers but does stay open until the early hours.

There are however more clubs and late night bars in Hisaronu just a short Dolmus / Taxi ride away which may suit them better.

Cheers,

Ian.

Edited: 13 June 2012, 15:15
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs & nightlife

sorry, should be www.buzzbeachbar.com and www.helpbeachlounge.com

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Hiya,

Yeah, I second what everyone's said here. Crusoes is probably the best, they do good foam parties etc :) but if you want more choice/variety, go to Hisaronu cos there are plenty of clubs there. I'd recommend Zombie bar, Aloha or Time Out. It's a short (and cheap) bus/taxi ride away.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Is crusoes on the beach front? I really cant place it!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Yes, right on the corner, opposite where you get the dolmus

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Thanks for your replys guys , I'm hoping the clubs have some up to date music as I gave my word to the kids when I booked :-)

Being our first visit to Turkey what are the younger locals relationship with the British youngsters don't want to worrying about kids if they head out of town

Dave

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Opposite end to kumsal pide? I need to visit! Lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Clubs & nightlife

Dave, no worries about young Turks. My son came with us at age 15 and ended up making good friends with loads of Turkish guys,some of whom he still keeps in touch with via email.(He's 23 now!) Very friendly place, cant ever recall seeing any trouble in all the years ive been going there.

Genette, yes, opposite end to Kumsal and up a flight of stairs (careful on the way down after several cocktails!) Kumsal well worth a visit too, great food, cheap prices,lovely staff and they have a few beanbags out front and water pipes to smoke too. Nice for a cheap lunch up on the roof terrace.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations