We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Hi me and my fiance are getn married in a olu deniz in a couple of wks and this our 1st time in olu but we have been to other parts before. We are gunna pick a nice restaurant for our wedding reception when we arrive was wondering weres good?

north east england
Level Contributor
93 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Buzz bar is delicious and upstairs would be a fab reception venue but you would need to contact them ASAP to discuss this as they get very very busy. We were in olu last summer for first time - love the place and is the perfect wedding destination!! Congrats xx

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

If you book the Buzz Bar i hope you have better luck than us as i booked 8 days in advance for the corner table to watch the sunset but when we got there they cocked up our booking and had us down as 3 days previous, was not a happy bunny as we were going home 2 days later and could not secure the table we wanted before we left. How ever in their defence it was very busy and the food was beautiful

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Would defo pick Buzz bar but as previously said book in advance, lovely setting, great food and delicious cocktails

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

As above.Buzz gets our vote as well.

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Thanks for the reply guys we like the look of bella gusto has anyone eaten there?

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Yep, good food but if you want something special would still go Buzz bar

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

We booked a table a few days before our visit and saw them write it down in their book, but we didnt get the table we had booked though!

I reckon they must give priority to those booking from the Moziak apartments, and bump you down if you are not stayint there.

But, having said that, the views are superb and worth every penny but dont forget you could walk on a bit further and enjoy the same views with excellent food at Kumsal Pide for less than half the price.

Wedding reception would be great at Buzz though, try it and come back and tell us what you thought.

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

We've never had a problem with any of our bookings

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Can recommend Bella and Gusto for food and service...it was our favourite restaurant this year.

It might not have the views that Buzz has, but i'd use it for a wedding reception.

As soon as you arrive, get yourselves down to have a look at the restaurants before making your choice.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best restaurant in olu deniz??

Sorry cant recommend Kumsal Pide/

I was looking forward to trying this much talked about restuarant but really cant see what the hype is about.

The food was ok but nothing special and the portion size was disapointing and presentation was terrible, cant even say it was cheap at 95tl for starter ,main course and 1 drink for 3 people .

I suppose it could have been an off night but i can only speak as i find.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations