We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Hire with Crew Turkey

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saddleworth
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Hire with Crew Turkey

Hi Anybody know if it is possible to hire a boat for the day with crew near Olu Deniz? Coming out on 19 August and would really like to spend the day on a boat.

Many Thanks

Vicky

London, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Boat Hire with Crew Turkey

we have just booked our transfer with tiny akropol first time for us but my parents have used them several times with no problems at all

we have also had a private boat for 11 people at a cost of 130-00 with lunch

we paid for drinks and some crisps etc for the kids and the whole day cost 200-00 between 9 adults and 2 kids great value if you ask me

Saddleworth
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Boat Hire with Crew Turkey

Thanks for the note, I will check out their website. That does seem very good value for money.

Many Thanks

Vicky

13. Re: Boat Hire with Crew Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2013, 10:15