We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which Hotel

Hi,

We're thinking of booking to go to Oludeniz next year but don't know what to do about a hotel. Keep looking on tripadvisor reviews and they can be so mixed.

We've never been on a holiday like this before with the kids (7 and 5, usually go camping) and don't want to pay a lot of money for us to be disappointed when we get there.

We don't want to go all inclusive because I believe there are so many nice places to eat.

These are my choices:-

The Magic Tulip BEACH Hotel; Flamingo Hotel; Perdika Beach; The Asena or Mavruka.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel

I really don't think you can go wrong with any hotels in Olu, and your choices are all very popular , I haven't stayed at any so can't give you a personal opinion but I'm sure you would be happy with any of the hotels you are thinking :)

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel

Hi we were olu virgins last year and were the same as you looking at all the hotels and choices.

We settled on the Magic Tulip Beach and were really pleased with it ,so much so that we returned there in June and are going back in October. It is a fantastic position being seconds from the beach and only round the corner from the main strip but far enough away to not be kept awake by any noise.

I am sure which ever hotel you settle on you will not be disapointed and will be like the rest of us returning the next year

Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel

Hi, this is our third year.

We have stayed at Turquoise B&B - OK, Mavruka B&B last year - really liked it - great rooms and spotlessly clean, and on Monday we are at the Perdikia B&B - the reviews seem good, so we will see.

Both Mavruka and Perdikia are close to the beach but not too noisy. Definately best to go B&B as there are so many good restaurants.

Hope this helps.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel

Hi, stayed at quite a few hotels in Olu and all very similar so don't think you will be disappointed with any you choose! We have always gone bed and breakfast and love eating out but have to add that my daughters have found it expensive with their children with them and think it much cheaper to go all inclusive and just eat out sometimes. Time you buy drinks, ice creams snacks ect soon adds up, just a thought!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Hotel

I looked at the Asena for this year but ended up elsewhere! although I booked relatives into the Asena and they loved it. They were B&B but ate in the hotel a few nights and said food was really good.

We are going to the Belcekiz AI in October as I really like the hotel and was desperate to stay there. We did however stay AI in the Hotel Alize and thought it good but we did eat out and drink lots of times.

Any of your chosen hotels have good reviews and Im sure you will not be disappointed

Kent
Level Contributor
328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Hotel

Hi

Flamingo is quite an up hill walk from the beach particularly with kids...however it does look nice.....Mavruka is one I am quite tempted by for next year my self....

You definitely only B and B- loads of places to eat but also nice takeaways as well, as you don't always want to eat in a restaurant...and great for the kids, we usually use Buzz as you can sit there but there is also a good one up the main strip and I have heard good things about Sugar and Spice Cafe......

Quite often when we first went we would have a good brekkie and then just get snacks for lunch from Azda and sit on the beach....infact my son still likes doing that and he is 14 now!

My brother and his family ( boys of 4 and 6)have just got back and they stayed at the MAjestic, they said rooms were basic but fine, good fun, kids really entertained and he felt the kids could just be themselves....air con was extra but quite a few places are.....we have said at the majestic 3 times and always found it good, rooms clean but basic and really nice breakfast with the chief cooking pancakes, fried eggs etc for you........

Good luck in what ever you decide

Edited: 11 August 2012, 15:47
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Hotel

As every has said all of the hotels are nice nowt shabby or anything we like the Tower Hotel which is next to the Majestic they are located away from the strip but just 5 mins away and it is so quiet and relaxing we have been to Olu Deniz 3 times last time 3 weeks ago and we are booking again for next year back to the Tower brillant resort

Edited: 11 August 2012, 17:58
Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Hotel

Do NOT go to the Peridika if you have kids as you will more than likely end up in one of the disgusting rooms at the back of the hotel! I stayed there several years ago (may have changed now) but our room was damp black up all the wall smelt awful the sockets were hanging of the walls etc it was horrendous! I have been to Olu Deniz abou 10 times now and can honestly say I'd never stay there again worst hotel I've ever been in. We asked them to move us to the 'new' park of the hotel but apparently the rooms aren't big enough for a family of 4 we did get moved to another room in the old part which was marginally better. Asena Beach is nice stayed there 3 or 4 times but last time fell it was starting to get a bit 'dated' and maybe in need of a refurb soon, but certainly not enough to stop me staying there again, place is spotless staff very friendly. However this year wee have decided to try the Mavruka as we seen it last time we were there and it looks all lovely and new and in a great location (as is the Asena Beach) we fly out next week can't wait! Once you've been you'll be back!! X

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which Hotel

Alison you will like location of Belceciz as you can sit in the Plaza bar and watch the Paragliders land practically next to you.

If I get out there for the Festival I will be happy to crash out nearly anywhere with a quiet comfortable bed as going it alone this time just towatch the festival but usually when with OH stay at the Belcekiz.

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
366 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which Hotel

I'm sure you would all love the Karbel hotel. It is very clean, has a nice pool, comfy rooms, nice gardens. It is very well situated, everything within walking distance. Very popular with children and adults of all ages.

Breakfast is continental, with fresh fruit, cereals, eggs, meat, cheese etc., etc. You can also pay for a full English if you can't cope without it. Buffet meals in the evening (if you eat in) are good value for money, but we tend to eat out most of the time. There is entertainment on most nights (belly dancers, break dancers, acrobats, Turkish folk dancers etc., etc).

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations