We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

London
Level Contributor
181 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Hello again people, I am just wondering if you could recommend a nice place to boogie or go for a nice drink or two in Oludeniz? I am going to do Paragliding for my 30th birthday and then my friend wanted to treat me for a few drinks and if there are any, maybe a club.

Also, what is the nearest sandy beach from there and is it easy to get to?

Thanks again :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Try Buzz Bar or Help Bar in Olu www,buzzbeachbar.com or www.helpbeachlounge.com or Crusoes all in Olu or for something more lively, catch the Dolmus to Hisaronu. Sugar Beach or Seahorse Beach (opposite the lagoon beach) are sandy. They are free entry but charge for loungers. Easy to get to, your hotel should be able to ring them for a free pick-up although they are walkable to.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Oops, that should be www.buzzbeachbar.com

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Paragliding WoW we did that last year Fantastic be warned though go with Skytours as with others theres hidden costs,we found this out by people we had made friends with in Olu with sky its one price your choice to buy the DVD,there a plenty of great Bars around to have a cold beer or two,hope enjoy your hols :-))

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Of you walk along the strip and turn right at the beach and walk along the sea front you get to Crusoes which is the only club in olu deniz. They have a foam party there twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday.

In terms of bars there are plenty. Cherry Chow, NJoy and Shadows all located about half way down the strip have good music and dancing on the bar and sometimes entertainment, particularly cherry chow.

Buzz Bar and Help bar which are on the sea front (not far from Crusoes) are lively bars which are always busy!

In terms or paragliding my focus tours review may be of interest.

No doubt you will stumble across some bars which you love and suit your tastes. There are plenty to choose from!

Natalie

Edited: 14 August 2012, 23:35
Mentioned in this post
Cherry Chow
Cherry Chow
46 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Buzz Bar
Buzz Bar
2,662 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
5. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2013, 21:47
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

Buzz bar defo the best for us

7. Re: Clubs/Bars in Oludeniz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz