We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip

USA
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip

Hi,

I am currently in Oludeniz and curious about day trip advice. I was thinking of Rhodes or the calcium hot springs. We only have 3 full days here and wanted to see what thoughts were....

Thanks!!

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip

Check out www.tinyakropol.com website and they will give details of all excursions, activities and so on. They are based in Hisaronu so you could also call in and discuss your requirements with them, they are an excellent company.. Good luck!

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip

If you are only there for 3 days, don't do the Pammukkale trip. It is over 4 hours' drive away. Rhodes is a lovely day out, but we had one trip to Rhodes cancelled because of bad weather off the Greek coast, so make extra plans just in case.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip

Sakkara Gorge cheaper nearer and fantastic 2nd biggest gorge in europe and amazing oh and nice and cool. Do you really want to sit on a coach for most of the day when you can be out and about if you fancy Rhodes go there next year?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip

We had a brillant day to Kas and Kalkan i booked it with Tiny Akropol on their web-site we were staying at Olu Deniz .We were in a small mini bus there was only 4 of us on the trip it was very professional and we really enjoyed it.

Edited: 18 August 2012, 14:03
Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day trip

Lesleywood, what did the day consist of and how much did it cost please?

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day trip

We did the same trip (Kas and Kalkan) with Tinyakropol http://www.tinyakropol.com. The trip costs 70TL, which is about £25 each. We were picked up at our hotel at 8:15, then had quite a long drive, calling in at a historical Lycian village to take some photos, and then on to Kaputas beach to take some more pictures.

We then travelled to Kas (passing Kalkan), where we had lunch and explored for about 2 hours. Then returned via Kalkan, where we had just under 2 hours to explore, shop, and chill out with an Efes beer in a restaurant overlooking the harbour.

There was only myself, my Dad, and the driver on the trip. It was like having your own chauffeur!! It was a brilliant day out.

Edited: 20 August 2012, 14:22
USA
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Day trip

Thanks for the advice :-)

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day trip

Thanks!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day trip

We got picke up at 8.30am we stoped to look at a beach it was just to take photos then onto Kas first beautiful place we were there for about 2 hours then onto Kalkan we were there about a hour and a half its a fasinating trip we were very impressed we have booked for Olu Deniz for next year goin do the Meis island trip and Marmaris trip with Tiny Akropol.

Edited: 21 August 2012, 22:03
10. Re: Day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations