We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
914 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

I have just read the latest review regarding this venue. I find it very odd that such a damming review is written by someone who has never written a review before or made any contribution on Trip Advisor. Especially as all the other reviews give such glowing reports. I had intended visiting this venue on my trip next month, and still do. Sometimes, I think Trip Advisor should monitor a little more responsibly some of the reviews they publish. I will write a review on my return and we shall see!

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Where is this please I've not heard about it?

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
914 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

If you click into 'Things to Do' on your left, you will see it is 2nd of the top 10 attractions in Olu Deniz

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Thanks Angie, I've had a look and it might be one for the girls when the men go on a boat trip!

Have you any idea of prices as one review said 'pricey' but I didn't see anyone mentioning the package prices and plenty said it was cheap compared to UK.

I think we would be more into pedicure/manicure/facials/massage rather than Turkish bath do they do that do you know?

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
914 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Hello Deedee. No I don't know the prices but I think they are reasonable and can barter a bit. My first time to Olu and this is on the main strip I believe, also the reviews are excellent, apart from that last one from a trip in Sept 2011. I think it's probably someone from another business, but believe it to be rubbish anyway.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

I also read that review and wondered how so many others gave such glowing reviews. I plan to go there on my trip to Oludeniz in a couple of weeks purely on the recommendation of other members on this site.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

I always go to the Sanctuary Spa and I am in Olu a lot. This year was the best ever as they have a new team in the bath area who are really thorough, but they are very professional and not inapropriate at all.

Its well worth doing while you are in Turkey. Lovely experience.

Fairbourne, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Have just seen this thread,so looked-up the review-am horrified we go to olu alot and although i tend to go to various locations for a bath,my friend uses sanctuary for all her treatments, and raves about them.she has baths,massages of different types,facials etc.she only has praise for them.She also has the same pampering here so i would say she is able to compare.When i show her this she will go mad!! The staff a so polite,well mannered,helpful and truly professional.If anything of the nature described had happened to her you wouldn't read it here it would be in the papers.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

we went to the spa in august 13th we were well looked after it cost us 2x£10 for our turkish bath we loved it no problems what so ever , where the the review that people are on about, we would reccommend the spa Alec

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
914 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

Alec, was it £10 pp for just the Turkish Bath or did you have the massage with it for that price?

10. Re: Sanctuary Spa & Turkish Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations