We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson's airport transfer.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
506 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson's airport transfer.

Hi,

How long does the Thomson's airport transfer by coach take Dalaman to Oludeniz and do you stop off anywhere for loo/drink break?

Last year Dalaman to Marmaris we stopped for 15 min loo/drink break.

London
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

It depends how many drop offs there are. In May there was only one other apart from our hotel and it took less than 1.5 hours. However I know for some people it took 2.5 hours.

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
941 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

they dont stop went in may we had 10 drop offs took nearly 3 hours went to feteye ova and hissa before finally arriving at the last stop club sun city lol

was ok i slept half the coach journey lol well it was night

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

We get private transfer with Tinyakropol, so much nicer. no hanging around at airport waiting for people whos baggage is delayed etc. Straight out and into a nice, well maintained, private car, no stops en route. Airport to Olu, just over an hour. Well worth the £80 (return trip) charge and you can either pay in advance when you book on line or pay the driver or pop in and see Yavuz in Hisaronu day after arrival and pay him then. For us, its well worth the extra cost.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

Would I have to inform Thomson's now if I wanted to arrange my own transfer?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

If you arrange your own transport you can tell them at the airport so they dont hang around waiting for you.

Not sure if you would get a discount with Thomsons if you tell them now, someone else may be able to tell you

Edited: 11 September 2012, 12:56
London
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

We have booked a car with Tinyakropol when we go out next week and I will just tell the reps when we get to the airport. I do plan to go back with them it's just that landing at 9pm and then waiting around will mean a very late arrival at the hotel otherwise.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

A great idea LondonSez.

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

I have had a mini bus transfer with Tomson which took an hour but also had coaches which others have said over 2 hours.

No loo break so make sure you drink little and go to the loo at Dalaman before going out to the coach.

9. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2013, 21:47
Watford, United...
Level Contributor
506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson's airport transfer.

Thank you all for the feed back,. Our flight is 7.00am from Luton 5/8/2013 so will be warm when we land.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations