We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Run of the house

Leicester
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Run of the house

Does anyone know what The run of the house rooms are? That's the booking reference for the booking we made.as the price was soo cheap for a week in October it makes me wonder if it's going to be the old rooms.

If anyone has the email a dress coukd they please let me know as I would like to email the hotel and request a nice room.

Thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Run of the house

Hi,

would you know the hotel name?

Leicester
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Run of the house

Oh yeah, usually helps doesn't it lol. Noa olu deniz resort hotel. We always stay at the Asena Beach but got such a cheap price for all Inc just had to give this hotel a go instead.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Run of the house

Oh Ok,

never stayed there but 'run of the house' usually means they decide what room you have regards to availablity at any given time. But even the most basic rooms should be good there- in saying that they could allocate you the best rooms, all depends whether I'm right or wrong!

Great bargains to be had in October. In saying that just seen on the TV that bookings are up near 20% in general for this time of year probably partly due to the Olympics.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Run of the house

Noa Resort is very good. The price may be a reflection of the time of year.

Leicester
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Run of the house

Time of the year I agree will be a lot cheaper. Well at the end of the day if we get a bad room we will ask to be moved. I love OD so room isn't too much of issue as I would rather be out by the pool or the beach, then the resort bars at night !

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Run of the house

That sounds like a good agenda whatever happens!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
332 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Run of the house

If you get bad room just nicely to be moved.I'm sure they will.I doubt it's rammed full then.

Leicester
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Run of the house

Oh I will ask, I have already emailled then and requested a refurbished room, just waiting for a reply :-)

9. Re: Run of the house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz