We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gladys Bag Shop

Manchester
Level Contributor
287 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gladys Bag Shop

Hi Guys,

Were going to Olu Deniz tomorrow for the first time.....can't wait !

I see this shop gets recommended alot for a place to change your money......i understand it's on the front main drag of shops but can someone please confirm if it's at the end of the drag towards the actual "Blue Lagoon" beach or is it at the other end of the main drag ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

Davy think its near the top of the strip going down towards the beach, first (or last) bag shop depending on where you are coming from. Near the Karbel Hotel end

HAve a great time, sure you will love it. Remember to avoid Bloody Gorgeous near the bottom of the strip, if you are doing tours.

Mentioned in this post
Karbel Hotel
Karbel Hotel
1,182 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Dunstable
Level Contributor
836 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

Davy - Alison is correct you need to walk away from the seafront up the main strip and you will find it at the far end of the shops on the left hand side near the Karbel hotels.

Manchester
Level Contributor
287 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

Thanks guys......were staying at "The Turk Hotel" which looking on the overview map of Olu Deniz is very close to the "Karbel" hotels...so the shop must be close to our hotel !

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Turk
Hotel Turk
554 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

It is . From the Turk Hotel head towards main strip and turn left . It will be on left hand side opposite Karbel Cafe .

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Turk
Hotel Turk
554 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

Left at top of strip b4 you get to Karbel Sun and road ; xenjoy we love it !!!! 5th time next year !! Yes the turk is behind the Karbel Sun !!if your looking down from top of the strip !

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,355 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

Here's an old thread posted by the Cod Father (check out the last link) - I had to look to try to find out what you all mean about the "strip"!!

tripadvisor.com/…26498244

I don't really understand how the thread has been "closed due to inactivity" - but at least it is a "sticky" in the top right box!

7. Re: Gladys Bag Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 10:16