We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yesil Dalyan ?

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Yesil Dalyan ?

I've just received an email from the people I've booked my transfers with, explaining that they have changed from Yesil Dalyan to another company because Yesil Dalyan are in financial difficulty?

Has anyone else heard this?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,204 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Yes, it's flagged up on other websites and I have read a report of someone's transport to the airport not turning up.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Oh dear then it is true , so glad they have organised a different company for our transport.

I thought Yesil Dalyan were a big company?

Whitworth. Lancs
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Hi.

Try this link from an earlier post. …tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298033-i793-k581… this should take you to the marmaris forum where there is some discussion. I hope that it helps.

Ian

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
940 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

if I were travelling right now I would not want to have anything to do with Yesil Dalyan or any of it's affiliates. It IS in financial trouble (I was told it's bankrupt, but I don't know if that's true), and there are some issues with transfers that YD has arranged. make sure your holiday insurance covers everything that can happen.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

We travelled with them in June and had no problems really, a bit cramped on the mini bus going back to Dalaman but that was all.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
703 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Hi Lorraine I assume they have given you the name of the new transfer provider - worth googling to make sure they are not affiliated and are reliable - enjoy your holiday !! Tasha

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
533 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Lorraine, hopefully you will be ok but I would take a number for another company just incase. Don't use a taxi that is based at the airport as the are very very expensive.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Yes its having problems - but still operating, looks like the company who acts as middle man between who you book with and the transfer companies is the main problem but no great info as yet.

One of my neighbours (yes we have a lot of neighbours) works for YD and has told us about some of the probs, but they have not been told everything.

Thing is when you book a transfer from most of the transfer companies you never know just who gets your booking.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Yes have been given the name of the transfer we are to meet at the airport, is it worth having another number just incase, and are taxes there waiting for people to jump into?

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Yesil Dalyan ?

Taxies will be waiting - but if you have a problem its likely that many others will be the same, so taxies will be very busy.

Lorraine who was named as the transfer company/agent?

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz