We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thinking of going to Lykia world next week

Kent Uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
thinking of going to Lykia world next week

hello all

any advice for us on a fisrt visit? we are travelling with two sporty teenage boys and enjoy long walks and I love snorkling

never been to Turkey before so ant tips most welcome

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,547 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

There are loads of posts om here about LW. Use the search box and have a good read of it all

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

Not stayed at lykia world but oludeniz Izmir great . Cooled down a bit there now so walks possible. Plenty of trips to keep you active .

You will be able to snorkel in the blue lagoon

Natalie

Edited: 13 October 2012, 00:19
Kent Uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

Many Thanks Natalie

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

Reedskentuk

Hi I came back from lykia world 3wks ago, I'm fussy when it comes to holidays etc, I've travelled far inc, Cuba, Vegas, Maldives, etc first time to lykia world, should be called outa this world,it's 370,000 square feet, huge walks if that's what interests you, stunning grounds fab for weddings etc, great deal of beauty to take in, the place is immaculate I have to say its one of my favourite holidays, the food is fab, lots n lots to do views stunning can't wait to return, all I can say is go you will be very disappointed when it's time to leave , a true gem, go for it!!!

Lesley

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

I would agree with lesley its fab and lots to do for teenagers.

6. Re: thinking of going to Lykia world next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz