We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa worries!

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Visa worries!

Hi there i wonder if anyone could help me?im travelling back to oludeniz thursday for the 3rd time on my multiple entry £10 visa.i got this on the 28th april so the 180 days will expire the day b4 i come back to the uk.cant get a new 1 until the old ones expired so dont know what to do about this.hav tried everywhere for info but to no avail!any info would be much appreciated:)

Moreton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa worries!

Try www.caroletayfun.com. If you go on the live chat with Crissy, she knows a lot about visas etc., so I am sure she will be able to point you in the right direction.

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa worries!

Thank you for ur help i will try that

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa worries!

ive seen folk with visas in date get charged again lol no amount of arguing will move the visa guys if they want to charge but dont think theres a rule for nor getting another one when youve got one

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,595 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa worries!

Technically speaking Jackie - you are wrong and Bellaluvsun is right. Supposedly you cannot get a new visa until the 180 days has expired. However, read towards the end of this article from the Fethiye "Land of Lights" about how it seems the rules currently are being applied.

landoflights.net/local-news/tourist-visas-th…

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa worries!

attagul is correct - but go to the visa chappy/chapette and flash your £10 - chances are you will get a new one - failing that looks like a greek island trip or shorten your holiday - or get a residency permit - good idea if you are here often.

Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa worries!

Thanx 4 all ur help.think i will just try 4a new visa on entry.fingers xd!hopefully they sort out this strange system soon to stop this happening!

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa worries!

very interesting i hadnt even realised it was a different visa i had this year lol, i do stand corrected

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa worries!

i went to turkey 14th july came back 28th july and going tomorrow 19th oct to 26th oct so will i have to pay again for visa stamp on arrival

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa worries!

No Mags you will be fine your visa will still be valid,,just go straight to passport controll..

Wendy

Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa worries!

thats good to know wendy i would just have paid over again coz ithought it only lasted 90 days

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations