We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the Turquoise hotel is near the beach, I have read on trip advisor that it isnt, also is it a sandy beach. Thanks

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

The main bech is very stoney in Oludeniz but with beach shoes is fine,,There is some sandy beaches at the back of the lagoon though..The Turquoise is towards the back of the resort,but as Olu is only samall nothing is too far from the beach..

Here is a link of the map hover your cursor over each hotel to see which is which..

Wendy

http://www.oludenizmap.com/map.html

England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Just found the link to The Codfathers beaches, so have a good idea how far it is now.

England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Thanks Wendy just found the link.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

As the other post is saying not near the beach but not a long walk the Turquoise is at the back of the resort so a nice quiet location OD is a small resort only went on the town beach once looks nice but very stony and there is a very steep dip into the sea we always go to Billy Beach which is round the lagoon .The mini bus picks you up and brings you back free they pick you up at the hotel there is flyers all over the place if you dont see the bus you can ring them .Once you get there you pay for sunbed not expensive the meals are brill big portions we went to their BQ nite which was great buffet meal and loads of entertainment highly recommend it cant wait for July and back to OD.

Edited: 12 January 2013, 10:11
England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Thanks Lesleywood for the information we will go to Billy Beach to have a look. Janey

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

hi weve booked at the turquoise in june , read plenty of reviews and this place sounds good , not right in the main strip but well within walking distance to everything , its our first time to turkey and really looking forward to it ..

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Hi

The turquoise is about five mins to the strip then about ten mins to the beach. Very good location.

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

The Turquoise in in a great location and no hotel is out the way of the beach- few minutes walk to the main strip and then about 5mins to the beach from there.

We have never stayed at the turquoise as it is AI, which is not a deal breaker but we like to get out and about and if we went AI I don't think we would as much.

I love the look of the hotel, the pool, the grassed area, and just the feel of the whole place. the food looks really nice as well- enjoy x

somerset
Level Contributor
788 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Hi we have stayed at they turquoise and it is a lovely hotel , location a short stroll to the strip with a lovely view of the sea as u walk down towards it .. Rooms are basic but clean . We found lots of food choice but they do also have an ala carte restaurant which is paid for extra to the ai and I think it's about £7.50 each. Found the pool chilly so used the free bus to seahorse beach on the lagoon . Any questions at the hotel and u will find Anna will do her very best to help, as will all the staff. Although there are a couple of tempting looking new hotels think we will go back to this one in October

Any questions feel free to ask

Caz x

England, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz

Hi Everyone. Thankyou so much for all your great information, I cant wait to go now. first time to Turkey.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz