We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Beach Barbecue..

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Beach Barbecue..

Does anyone know if there is an evening beach barbecue with entertainment for this season?

Heard some good feedback from the one at Sugar Beach, then someone else said it had stopped.

Any ideas please?

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

I only know if Billy's Beach hopefully will still be going strong this year :)

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

Billys beach.hope so..do u know which night its on lorraine please.

Level Contributor
1,653 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

No but there is a group on Facebook I've joined just waiting to see if there is any info on there ;D

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

Beach barbecue in one of those Clubs around the Blue Lagoon? Obviously an authentic Turkish experience not to be missed. D

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

It's called holiday's Dave and it doesn't all need to be authentic Turkish experience.Don't down them for wanting to have fun.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

As if I would; I'm a 64 year old fun lover myself! BTW good luck tomorrow! D

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

Having being a regular visitor to Turkey for the past 15 or so years, have never been to a beach barbecue before. Our girls are coming for our first week, on their first visit to Turkey,so we are going to enjoy all thats on offer this time to ensure they have a brilliant time and experience a mixture of Traditional Turkish things too.

Edited: 23 February 2013, 23:47
Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

Cheers mate but I think we'll get steamrollered by the Irish.

Actually thought we might try the barbecue this time as it's something we haven't yet done.Getting my list prepared of all the things we should do this year.

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

We have booked with jerry boat already,his boat trips are so good and worth the trip up to fethiye. Also fish market for dinner one evening, then round to mozaic bahce for sweet and drink after. Kids want to go parachuting. The beach barbecue one evening and a night in hisaronu should do them.

We have the following week to just enjoy,maybe patara or kabak and a chilled night up at berts...we are at the blue star so its always good to hang out there for dinner or drinks. We go end of june.

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Evening Beach Barbecue..

I second, how great Jerry boat trips are. The food is amazing and he is the perfect host.

I also fancy trying a beach barbeque this year. I liked the sound of the sugar beach one, didn't realise Billy's beach did one.

Only 11 weeks and we will be back.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations